Including terms and conditions of hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this bouncy castle or game to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed.
1. Children’s bouncy castles have an age limit of 12yrs, unless stated. Please ensure no one over the age uses the equipment. No adults are to use children’s bouncy castles. Adult bouncy castles are suitable for both adults & children.
2. No food or drink or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the bouncy castle which will avoid choking and mess (please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will occur a cleaning charge)
3. All shoes ,glasses ,jewellery, badges Must be removed before using the bouncy castle or game.
4. No face painting, party poppers, balloons, coloured streamers, or silly string to be used either on or near the bouncy castle or game.
5. No smoking or barbecues near the bouncy castle or game.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is Dangerous and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible Adults must supervise the bouncy castle or game at all times.
8. Always ensure that the bouncy castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
9. Children are not pushing, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, shoes, toys or sharp instruments.
11. If the bouncy castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. This step is there to assist users in getting on and off!
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the bouncy castle or game, as indeed any child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the castle during inflation or deflation as it is DANGEROUS.
15. No pets, toys
or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the bouncy castle or games.
16. Please insure that children are not attempting somersaults or any form of acrobats.
17. Ensure that an area of 6 feet ( 2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
18. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
19. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy castle be switched off. Any wetness, including babbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
20. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Check the fuses and make sure the Blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto it and is obstructing the blower. in the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again one or two minutes later,and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
21. The inflatable must not be moved once they have been erected by speedy inflatables.
22. No water to be filled into ball pounds/slides.
23. All head guards must be worn at all times when using sumo suits, gladiator Duels and boxing units.
24. The full equipment must be worn at all times when using the inflatable games.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Please note that all persons using the bouncy castle or any inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/s or organisation hiring this inflatable equipment Will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse all reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in a unacceptable condition i.e. If it is a dirty on Muddy condition, I will be expected to pay any additional cleaning charge.
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should do so safely. However, accidents can happen. Speedy inflatables can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of speedy inflatables or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than speedy inflatables, any liability for injuries or other losses cause other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer ( i.e. you the customer) has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her
liability arising from the use of the inflatable.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERM AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY!